Portable Weigh Pads is made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy. Underside there is several entire sealed and thin sensors embedded in the plate. Our clients can avail from us an extensive range of Tank Weighing Systems, which is widely acclaimed for easy installation, high accuracy and calibration. These weighing systems are used to weigh the exact amounts of solid and liquid material, which is filled or discharged from industrial hopper, silos, bunkers, tanks and mixers. Our range is available in different types, which includes crane weighing systems and milk weighing systems.
Portable Low Profile Weigh Pad
Introducing the third generation low profile weigh pad.
- With 20 independent micro loadcells in each pad, this is our most sophisticated pad ever.
- Large weighing surface, extremely low profile (only 0.7" high)
- Available in capacities up to 20 tons per pad!
- Machined from lightweight, high strength aluminum.
- Your choice of signal outputs. (mV/V; mA; V)
- Optional leveling track for dynamic weighing
Enjoy all the benefits of Massload highly successfully Ultraslim Weighpad, now with an integrated digital readout! Forget about running wires, or having to tote around a wireless receiver, this readout is ready to weigh as soon as you lay it on the ground. The electronics are specially designed for the weighing industry and are sure to give you hundreds of hours of operation. 3 AA batteries power this pad, and the weight is displayed on a highly visible 1" high LCD screen with 5 digits. A sealed 5 key, keypad make this pad very easy to operate, and a security sealed calibration switch ensure that your pads will not be tampered with. Trust us...this is the weigh to go.
- Rated capacity: up to 20 ton per pad @ 20 lb graduations
- Material: High strength aluminum alloy
- Static Accuracy: 0.25% full scale or better
- Dynamic Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale with leveling track (See Weigh in Motion)
- Dynamic Accuracy: +/- 3% of full scale without leveling track
- Overload Capacity: 200% full scale
- Input/Output Resistance: 560 ohms +/- 50 ohms
- Output: 0.6 to 1.0 mV/V
- Excitation: 5 to 24 VDC
- Stability: 0.5% full scale/year
- Ground level Requirement: 5mm within 0-4m
- Weight: 52 lbs including ramps, 42 lbs without ramps
- Operating Temperature range: -10 to +55 deg C
Optional Leveling Track Specifications:
- Width: 24"
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Fit Style: Interlock Puzzle
- Section Weight: 20lbs
- Material: High density plastic/rubber compound
- Temperature Range: 40 deg C to +55 deg C
Portable Axle Weigh Pad
• Capacity up to 50 tons /Axle
• Weigh up to 99 scales
• Weigh trucks up to 120 tons
• Each axle weighed independently
• The sum total of all axle weighed is G.V.W.
• Very low cost on Civil work
• Accuracy better than 0.1%
• Construction and mining industry
• Determination of overload of axle weights
• Check posts.
Portable Weigh Pad
We offer a durable range of Portable Weigh Pad. The bright orange industrial paint is baked on to the aluminum alloy chassis. It can even accommodate for virtually any vehicle's axle arrangement with the simple use of dummy plates.
- Accurate weight first time & every time
- Fast, economical installation
- Excellent levels of corrosion protection through shot-blasting and epoxy paint coating
- Factory build and calibrated with stringent quality standards
- Use of superior quality steel ensures better sectional efficiency and load bearing capacity
- Use of Plasma Cutting, MIG Welding, NDT Testing, Shot Blasting, Protective Coating, Epoxy Finishing help in creating quality weighbridges every time
- The calibration and testing for each system is carried out prior to delivery.